COVID-19 Useful Info
In Nefeles Luxury Residences & Lounge we adapt our operation considering the new Safety standards & Hygiene protocols by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health.
Starting from the reduction of our Hotel’s daily occupancy, our employees using the appropriate equipment will be welcoming our guests in our outdoor spaces always keeping the safety distances. Staff replacement policies are on, while a designated person is in charge of hygiene, controlling the compliance with the protocols, rules, and regulations on a daily basis regarding staff and guests.
MAIN MEASURES & PROCEDURES:
Reception & Concierge
- For thorough cleaning of the rooms, check-in will be at 15:00 pm while check out at 11:00 am
- Reception provided with antiseptic, to ensure physical distancing during check-in/ check-out and clearly displayed safety signage in the event of overcrowding.
- Electronic payments are recommended, and advance checkout is available to guests – bills prepared without physical contact
- Non-invasive, touchless temperature measuring devices will be in place.
Guest rooms are disinfected and deep cleaned while amenities include hand sanitizers.
- Departure deep cleaning of rooms-high contact areas such as door handles, switches, furniture, bathroom fittings, and room accessories fully sanitized.
- The usage of A/C within rooms at guests’ discretion.
- Maid Service change of sheets and towels is encouraged to take place every 3 days.
- Every additional not basic equipment like laundry bags, menus, bathrobes, decoration pillows & covers will be removed.
- Safety kit to all rooms shall be provided upon arrival including hand sanitizer.
- All surfaces thoroughly disinfected on a regular basis. Metallic surfaces and items-such as door handles, keys, and security locks-disinfected with 70% alcohol.
• A specially designed, no-contact, breakfast would be served to be enjoyed at the privacy of your room.
All staff members are trained to the protocols instructed by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Tourism and would provide the service to the guests wearing face masks and maintaining at least 1.5 meters distance.
Especially this season the unrivaled hospitality of Nefeles Luxury Residences & Lounge and our anthropocentric philosophy have a greater and special meaning. Our staff will always be there to pamper you so you will enjoy it.
A Relaxing & Pleasant Holiday with Safety!